Kaylee Stoermer Coleman is the beautiful sister of Zendaya Coleman. Kaylee Stoermer Coleman is a 19-year-old Instagram model and actress. She started her modeling career when she was at the young age of 12, and has since tried many different types of modeling. She has taken photos with fellow models like Hailey Baldwin, as well as attending Fashion Week in New York and Milan. Coleman is also an actress and has her own Web series called “Complications,” which she stars in alongside Tyler Hilton.
Kaylee Stoermer Coleman Childhood
Kaylee Stoermer Coleman was born on October 5, 2001, to Zendaya and her father, Mohamed Coleman. Coleman is the sister of Zendaya and Mohamed’s child with another woman.
Stoermer has appeared in several television shows and films since she was a child. She started her career appearing in commercials for McDonald’s and Burger King. In 2013, she starred in the Disney Channel show “Shake It Up.” That same year, she won a Young Artist Award for her performance in the movie “The Kickboxer.” In 2014, she starred in the movie “The Fault in Our Stars.”
Since 2018, Kaylee has been dating actor Brandon Victor Dixon. Since she has been modeling since the age of 12, Kaylee has tried many different types of modeling including fashion shows and short films. She was a contestant in the 2015 MTV show “The Challenge: Battle of the Seasons.
Kaylee Stoermer Coleman is Zendaya’s younger sister and one of the rising stars in Hollywood. She has starred in several projects over the past few years, including “The New Girl” and “K.C. Undercover.”
Coleman has also made headlines for her impressive work as a dancer. She has performed with some of the biggest names in the industry, including Justin Bieber and Madonna.
Kaylee Stoermer Coleman has been busy working on her own projects outside of Hollywood as well. She recently released a short film called “Night Swim.” The film tells the story of a young girl who struggles to find her identity after her father dies.
Coleman is an ambitious actress who is always looking to explore new opportunities. She is sure to continue making a name for herself in Hollywood, and we can’t wait to see what she comes up with next!
Kaylee’s Relationship with Zendaya
1. Kaylee Stoermer Coleman is Zendaya’s younger sister.
2. They have a close relationship, often sharing pictures and videos of each other online.
3. Coleman has appeared in several of Zendaya’s music videos, including “Cool” and “Dancing on My Own.”
4. Kaylee Stoermer Coleman has also acted in several small roles in Hollywood movies.
5. Coleman attends the same high school as Zendaya and is a member of the marching band there.
6. Coleman is also a successful artist herself, with her own clothing line and solo album.
Kaylee With Friends and Family, Celebrities, and More
1. Kaylee Stoermer Coleman is Zendaya’s younger sister.
2. Coleman started modeling as a child and has appeared in magazines and commercials.
3. Kaylee Coleman starred in the Disney Channel show Shake It Up with Zendaya, alongside Bella Thorne and Beckie Ann Young.
4. Coleman has released two music albums: One Call Away and I Believe in You.
5. Stoermer Coleman has also appeared in several TV shows, including Modern Family, Big Brother, and The Teen Wolf.
Kaylee’s Acting Career in Disney Movies
1. Kaylee Coleman is one of the stars of Disney movies. She has starred in movies such as “The Little Mermaid” and “Aladdin.”
2. Coleman started her acting career at a young age and quickly became a fans favorite. She has since gone on to star in many more Disney movies, including “Toy Story 4” and “Beauty and the Beast.”
3. Coleman is also known for her work on TV shows, including “The Suite Life of Zack & Cody” and “K.C. Undercover.”
Coleman is an exciting addition to the Disney family, and her fans are sure to enjoy her upcoming movies and TV shows.
Her Musical Collaborations with other Artists
Kaylee Stoermer Coleman is Zendaya’s sister and has collaborated with other artists in the music industry. Her first musical collaboration was with her older sister, Zendaya, on the song “Replay.” The duo later co-wrote and recorded the song “Disco Love” together. Kaylee also collaborated with Charli XCX on the song “First Love” and with Ariana Grande on the song “No Tears Left To Cry.” She has also recorded songs with other artists such as Bebe Rexha, Halsey, and Maren Morris. In addition to her music career, Coleman is a model and actress.
Zendaya and her sister, Kaylee Stoermer Coleman, are very close. The two sisters have collaborated on several musical projects together and have also been outspoken about their love for each other. Zendaya has even referred to her sister as her “best friend”.
Coleman has been very active in the music industry and has collaborated with a variety of artists. She has had success with her own music, but is most well-known for her collaborations with her sister Zendaya.
Zendaya and Coleman have a very close relationship. The two sisters have collaborated on several musical projects together and have also been outspoken about their love for each other. Zendaya has even referred to her sister as her “best friend”. Coleman is an active model and actress, but is most well-known for her collaborations with her sister Zendaya.
Her Fashion Style
Kaylee Stoermer Coleman is Zendaya’s younger sister. She is a fashion designer and model who has appeared in several runway shows.
2. Her Acting Career
Coleman started her acting career at the age of 10, when she appeared in a commercial for a children’s clothing store. Since then, she has appeared in many television and film roles, including the Disney Channel show “Shake It Up”, and the movie “The Greatest Showman”.
3. Her Fashion Design Career
Kaylee Stoermer Coleman fashion design career began in 2012, when she launched her own line of clothing called K Cole. Her designs have been featured in several magazines and websites, and she has won several awards for her work.
4. Her Personal Life
Coleman was born in Los Angeles, California, to Zendaya and her father, Kale Coleman. She has two sisters, Kaylee and Kaitlyn.
Coleman has a large following on social media, where she posts photos of her modeling and design work, as well as photos of herself and her family.